Varicose Vein Treatment & Removal in Cheshire
Vein Solutions provide a wide variety of varicose vein treatments throughout Cheshire and North Wales.
Your initial consultation will involve a clinical examination in addition to an ultrasound scan to identify the type of varicose veins present and guide the decision regarding the optimum treatment strategy. Some patients with thread veins will not require ultrasound scanning. Vein Solutions provides a comprehensive range of varicose vein treatment services encompassing both minimally-invasive techniques and conventional vascular surgical procedures to eradicate varicose veins.
Mr Dimitri trained in vascular surgery in the Mersey region (Wirral, Liverpool and Chester). He specialises in minimally invasive treatment for venous disease and has run courses to train consultants who wish to develop their skills in the new treatments. Mr Dimitri is currently the only consultant vascular and endovascular surgeon in the UK approved to provide training to other surgeons in cyanoacrylate glue treatment.
Types of Varicose Veins Treated
Types of varicose veins treated include:
Private Treatment Options
Treatment options include:
- Laser Therapy
- Conventional Treatment
- Cyanoacrylate Glue Treatment
- Foam Sclerotherapy Treatment
- Radio Frequency Ablation Treatment
Treatment across Cheshire
Varicose vein treatment with Mr Dimitri is available at various Healthcare Commission recognised facilities:
Treatment Procedure Prices:
** Prices below are starting from prices and may differ based on optimum treatment strategy.
** Interest Free Payments Can Be Arranged.
- Laser – starting from £2000 (per leg)
- Radio Frequency – starting from £2000 (per leg)
- Cyanoacrylate Glue – starting from £3000 (per leg)
- Foam Sclerotherapy – starting from £850 (per leg)
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome – price on application ( requires pelvic and abdominal ultrasound scan : £381 )
- Multiple Phlebectomies – starting from £500 (per leg)
Face to Face Consultation Prices:
- Consultation with Mr Dimitri – £170
- Ultrasound Scan – one leg £200
- Ultrasound Scan – two legs £300
This will be needed prior to the following procedures:
- Laser Ablation
- Radio Frequency
- Cyanoacrylate Glue
- Foam Sclerotherapy
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
Virtual free of charge consultation is available for the following procedures:
- Thread veins – starting price £350 per leg
- Veinwave – starting price £350
- Facial Phlebectomies – starting price £850
- Hand Veins – starting price £1200 per hand
- Breast Veins – starting price £1000
- Vaginal Veins – starting price £1000
Once you have been quoted a treatment price, this is the final price which includes the treatment and follow up consultations.
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs. You can also find information in our brochure.