Cosmetic Dermal-Fillers & Treatment in Cheshire
People age at different rates which is influenced by genes, environment and general lifestyle. As a person grows older, the skin on the face becomes drier and loses its elasticity. Typically the skin around the lower section of the face gets baggy because the fat moves down. The chin is, particularly affected by this dropping fat. Another common sign of ageing is wrinkles and expression lines.
Cosmetic dermal fillers are now available to treat sagging skin, wrinkles and deep lines.
How do Cosmetic Dermal Fillers Work?Dermal fillers are manufactured from bacteria that closely resemble the naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid.
The cosmetic treatment will start off with a discussion on what results you wish to see and determine which filler to use and how we should deliver the treatment. The fillers are injected in specific sections of the skin where you wish to correct wrinkles and other signs of ageing. Local anaesthesia may be used to reduce discomfort during the procedure.
Cosmetic fillers work temporarily and usually last for a period of 6 to 18 months.
What Risks am I exposed to through Cosmetic Dermal Fillers?Risks associated with cosmetic dermal fillers are minimal.
All the fillers are made of safe ingredients and will not cause any infections or allergic reactions to your body. It is important to note that all types of cosmetic dermal fillers have risks, although negligible. You can expect the treatment to stabilise in 2 or 3 days.
Occasionally, cosmetic dermal fillers cause a lump on the face. After the first three days, you can massage any visible lumps which reduce naturally.
Who can use Cosmetic Dermal Fillers?Generally, cosmetic dermal fillers are available for everyone with facial signs of ageing.
- Marionette lines- These run from the mouth down to the chin
- Nasal Labia Folds- These run from the nose to the mouth
- Lines on the forehead
- A dry face that lacks puffiness
- Scars that result from acne
- Lips lines- These are usually caused by excessive smoking.
Lines on the jaws are also commonly treated using these fillers. The treatment is meant to lift the face.
The treatment should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Also, people suffering from neurological disorders should avoid using cosmetic dermal fillers. In case you fit any of these descriptions, you should inform us during your consultation.
If you have to use blood-thinning medications, then this treatment may not be suitable for you. It will help to minimize complications if you avoid these medications for about a week before the procedure. In addition, avoiding nutritional supplements will help to make the procedure seamless. Other products you should avoid before the treatment include:
- Waxing, tweezing and bleaching products
- Topical anti-ageing products
Advantages of Cosmetic Dermal FillersAdvantages over other treatment options which include:
- The treatment is inexpensive and the results last for a considerable period of time.
- It does not result in any side effects and comes with no real risk to your health
- You can resume your normal schedules right after treatment. Unlike surgery, these fillers will not require you to spend time recovering.
- The treatment can be used to fix minor details that would not warrant surgery.
- Treatment can be corrected with the use of enzymes to disperse the bacteria.
You can combine the treatment with anti-ageing products to give you an even more natural look. If you have ever had cold sores, you should let our doctors know before the procedure is started. The needles might potentially cause a new eruption of the condition.
Recovery from Cosmetic Dermal Filler TreatmentYou will not need time to recover after the treatment.
You shouldn’t experience any significant pain because of the treatment. Avoid using make-up for at least 12 hours which will allow the affected sections of your face to heal. After a few hours, the skin will settle and you can get back to using your beauty products. Makeup can potentially cause infections in the treated areas. Instead, you should clean your face using soap-free cleansers and water.
Avoid alcohol for at least 6 hours after the procedure is completed. Extreme temperatures will also affect the treatments negatively.
You can further take care of your skin by following these tips:
- Use sunscreen when going to the beach or spending long periods in the sun
- Spend some time working out every week
- Avoid smoking and drinking
- Eat a well-balanced diet
- Avoid making repetitive facial expressions
- Be gentle when washing your face
- Don’t use skin care products that irritate your skin. You can tell that your skin is irritated when you feel a sting or a burning sensation.
Cosmetic dermal fillers help to reduce signs of ageing. All our cosmetic dermal fillers are made of safe ingredients and will not cause any side effects.
Contact Vein Solutions to discuss your specific needs, free on 0800 043 1997 or firstname.lastname@example.org